The article contains instructions on how to make a payment and download products for the old and new version of the website Content:
- How to choose a logo for payment?
- What tariff plan is up to you?
- I have already chosen a tariff plan, how to pay it?
How to choose a logo for payment
1. To choose a logo for payment, log in to your personal account.
2. On the login page, enter the username and password that you used for registration, or log in using any social network. 3. After logging in, you will be taken to the brands' page. Choose your favorite design and click on the “Visit a brand page”.
4. On the logo page you will see 6 variants of layout:
- on a white background;
- corporate background;
- black and white logo;
- the logo on a transparent background.
For information on how and where to use these versions of logos, read the description under each heading.
5. To purchase the logo in full-size format (2000x2000 px), click “Download logos”. How to select a suitable tariff, read in the next subsection. If you have already chosen a suitable plan, go to “How to pay for the logo”.
What tariff plan is up to you?
Logaster offers a choice of 4 tariff plans, including a free one.
1. "XS plan — a raster logo on white background": within this plan, you can download a logo file with dimensions of 2000x2000 pixels in PNG format. If you need a logo on a white background for web use or if you want to use it for social networks (with the specified size), then this plan is exactly what you need. This is a convenient option to check and preview whether the logo "fits" at the initial stage of the business.
2. The plan S includes a full logo kit (120 full-size files):
- 6 layout and 5 color scheme options;
- PNG, JPEG files for Internet use: websites (on transparent background), social networks, advertising banners, videos, watermarks, etc.
- PDF, SVG files for large-format color printing on promotional products, Souvenirs, advertising banners, billboards, flyers with the ability of editing on your computer.
3. Plan M includes a full set of logos from Plan S, plus:
- personalized business cards for your company and ready-to-print files in raster (PNG) and vector (PDF) formats;
- logos for branding social networks: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, VK, and LinkedIn.
This plan is the best option for small and medium-sized businesses.
4. Plan L includes a full set of logos from Plan M, plus:
- letterhead designs in DOCX;
- email signature designs;
- logo usage guidelines;
- favicon for the website.
5. You can also download a free logo in a small resolution without watermarks to, For example, see how your new logo will look on the site; as for the comparison of fares, you can find it at the pricing page.
All users, regardless of their tariff plan, are available to:
- Edit designs for an unlimited number of times (even after payment). Follow the link to learn how to change the logo created on the Logaster website.
- Access to paid files for download.
- We grant you all the right to use the logo for commercial purposes and trademark registration. More about copyright here.
I have already chosen a tariff plan, how to pay it?
1. You can pay for the products by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and PayPal. 2. On the tariff plans page, click “Buy now”.
How to download products after payment - read here.
4. Please note that you can change the tariff plan at any time that is convenient for you, and you will not have to pay the full price, but only the difference. On how to change the tariff plan, please click here.