Problems with payment may occur due to technical failures, user’s negligence, and other reasons. So what do you do if you see a scary “error” message on your screen? Rule No.1: don’t panic. We’ll break it down for you!
1) Make sure you’ve entered the information correctly.
2) Technical barriers to payment may include:
- Check the balance of your card or e-wallet.
- Check whether your card has a limit for online purchases. Contact the bank to raise the limit or use another payment method. You can pay for our products using a bank card (Visa, MasterCard), PayPal or other variants.
3) If the problem remains, be sure to contact us. Please include the following information into your message:
- payment method you used;
- screenshot of the error message;
- email address you submitted during registration.