If you enter your password, but the system informs you about the sign in error, please check:
- the correctness of entering the email address;
- the language of entering the password;
- maybe you signed up through social networks and you don’t need a password at all? Click on the social network icon you signed up on the site with to enter the system.
How to recover the password on the Logaster website?
1. Go to signing in page by clicking here, and click “Lost password?” button.
2. The system will redirect you to the password recovery page. Enter the email address that you used to sign up on the Logaster website, and click the “Continue” button.
3. You will be sent a link to change password on the email specified and then will be able to create a new one.
4. Check your email address, there has to be a letter from Logaster. Open the letter, click the “Set New Password” button and enter the new password. Now you can use it to log in.