Do you want to make your logo white on a transparent background? Then, in this article, you will find detailed instructions on how to do it.
1. Initialize to the Logaster by clicking “Sign In” in the upper right corner of the website, or by clicking here.
2. After authorization, you will automatically get to the page of created brands. Select the logo and click "Visit a brand page". 3. To proceed to the editing, click "Edit" (green pencil). 4. In the "Color" section, choose one of the backgrounds where you want to make the changes. There are 5 of them:
- a logo on the white background;
- a logo on the corporate background;
- a black-and-white logo;
- an inversion;
- a logo on the transparent background.
5. In order to get a white logo on a transparent background, please select “Logo on transparent background”. 6. Edit color: icons (forms), brand name and slogan can be edited by clicking on the color change button and by selecting white. 7. Changes will be made only in those logos, where a transparent background is used and will not affect the business card or products for branding in social networks. 8. Save your logo in PNG, or SVG format.