Logaster offers a choice of 4 tariff plans, including a free one. In this article, we will tell you more about each pay plan and how to switch from one to the other in order to get more benefits and products.
If you have already chosen a tariff plan, we advise you to go directly to the second paragraph of this article.
What products are included in tariff plans?
1. XS plan - a raster logo on white background”: lets you download a full-sized logo (2000 x 2000 pixels) with a vertical layout of elements in PNG format. This is a convenient option if you want to use it for:
- on the website (logo with transparent background);
- in social networks
- to create advertising banners;
2. Plan S includes a full logo kit (120 full-size files):
- 6 layout and 5 color scheme options;
- PNG, JPEG files for Internet use: websites (on transparent background), social networks, advertising banners, videos, watermarks, etc.
- PDF, SVG files for large-format color printing on promotional products, Souvenirs, advertising banners, billboards, flyers with the ability to edit on your computer;
3. Plan M includes a full set of logos from Plan S, plus:
- personalized business cards for your company and ready-to-print files in raster (PNG) and vector (PDF) formats;
- logos for branding social networks: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, VK, and LinkedIn.
This plan is the best option for small and medium-sized businesses.
4. Plan L includes a full set of logos from Plan M, plus:
- letterhead designs in DOCX;
- email signature designs;
- logo usage guidelines;
- favicon for the website.
5. Free tariff plan includes a small logo (300 x 200 px) without watermarks in PNG format.
For a comparison of fares, you can find it at the pricing page.
How to change a tariff plan?
If you made a payment and downloaded the logo in PNG format (included in the XS plan), but now you need more files for social networks or personalized business cards - follow these simple steps to change your tariff to the M plan:
1. On the page with the purchased logo in the lower left corner, click "Change plan".
2. Select the tariff that meets your requirements at best and then clicks “Upgrade”.
3. On the payment page, fill in the payment details and click “Send”. Please note that you do not have to pay the full cost of the tariff plan, but only the difference in the cost. When you pay the required amount will be pulled automatically.
4. After purchase, you will be taken to the page of the paid logo. To download it, just click on the logo and choose the appropriate format - the logo will be downloaded automatically on your computer.