As you can see, we have a new website! If you first joined us in July 2018, you can enjoy the benefits of a new Customer Area. In this article, we’ll talk about how to edit your logo on both the old and new Logaster websites.
Using our editing tools, you can correct any mistakes you’ve made when creating your logo design. Changing the color, font, or text is easier than you think!
How do I change the corporate color of my brand?
1. Go to the logo page in your Customer Area. 2. Click on "Edit."
3. Open the "Colors" tab. Choose the right color scheme and save changes.
How to change the color of a logo or text?
1. Select one of the backgrounds where you want to make changes. There are 5 of them:
- a logo on the white background;
- a logo on the corporate background;
- a black and white logo;
- an inversion;
- a logo on the transparent background.
4. Save made changes. Changes will be made only in those logos where you have used the transparent background and they will not affect the business card or products for branding in social networks.
To learn how to edit the business card, or products for social networking, read our articles:
- How to download and edit products for branding on social networks
- How to create and edit a business card?
How do I change the font of my logo?
How do I change the text of my logo?
If your company's name consists of several words, you can break it into two parts and place the second part under the name as a slogan. Plus, you can edit the icons of your logo and resize your logo elements.
Important! After paying, you can make any changes to your designs and download them for free. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We’d be happy to help you!