Let’s face it. When it comes to your newly created logo, it’s really hard to be objective. Before purchasing your finished icon, you may want to ask your friends and colleagues for advice or just post it on your social media for everyone to weigh in on.
1. Log in to your account on the Logaster website and select the logo you want to share.
2. Click the “Preview” button.
3. Click “Share logo” button.
4. Now, when the sharing feature is activated, click on the “Copy” icon to get the logo link and send it to the user through private messages.
5. Or click on one of the social network icons: Facebook, Vkontakte, LinkedIn, Pinterest to share the link of the brand with your friends. Users will be able to open the link in the browser and see your logo on the real objects.