Logaster provides files in vector (SVG, PDF) and raster (PNG, JPEG) formats. The set and number of files depend on your tariff plan.
- Read our article on how to choose the tariff plan that will suit you here.
It is best to use vector file formats for printing. Such files do not lose their quality when scaling and editing, and the image size almost does not affect the original file size - it is always small. Raster files are usually used on the Internet - on a site, pages in social networks.
Vector logos are available to users who have purchased S or M tariff plans. You can find more information about tariff plans and products on the pricing page here.
So, how to download a vector logo?
1) Going to the logo page, you will see 30 logo designs with different color combinations and layout options. The hints about where and how to use the certain logo in the best way will be located above each color.
2) Choose the option that suits you the most, move the mouse cursor over it and click the “Download” button.
3) A tab opens with 4 options for logo formats - click on PDF and/or SVG to download. But in any case, we advise you to specify the requirements for files and formats in the printing industry initially. Files will be downloaded to your computer automatically.
Where to order the print of the logo?
We advise you to use Google Maps to find a polygraphy. For this:
1) Go to Google Maps website by clicking here.
2) Enter your query in the search box, which will consist of what you are looking for and where you are looking. My request looks like this: “Polygraphy London”. The system offered many options, now you need to choose the best.
3) “Best” is a subjective concept, but still pay attention to customer reviews and the overall rating of the company to avoid troubles and save your money and time. This is what Google’s rating looks like.
Have you found the best polygraphy? Write down the address and bring the files to polygraphy, and then you can send the result, we will be pleased. Also we will be happy to answer all your questions with our email.