Users frequently ask about the possibility of uploading their icon or font to the Logaster website. Unfortunately, there is no such functionality yet.
We can try to add your icon to your logo manually. Contact our customer support for details.
As an alternative, we offer:
- use the search by the icons on the Logaster website to find the desired / similar icon. Read about how icon search works here;
- create a logo on the Logaster website, download it in vector format (PDF, SVG), and then, using graphic editors, such as GIMP or Photoshop, change the font and/or icon.
Please note that the logo in vector format (SVG) can be downloaded only if you have activated the tariff package S, M or L. More information about products and tariffs can be found by clicking on the link.
How to change the font/icon using Photopea online editor?
Photopea - is a free Photoshop alternative. It works with both raster and vector graphics.
To start working you need:
- Logaster logo in SVG format;
- your icon.
How to change the font with Photopea:
1) On the Logaster website, go to the page with the created logos and select the logo to download.
2) Select the logo you want to edit and download it in SVG format. The logo will be downloaded to your computer automatically.
3) Open Photopea online-editor and click “Open From Computer” button.
4) Select the needed file on the computer and click the “Open” button.
5) Change the font by selecting the text you want to edit in the “Layers” menu on the right. For example, I want to change the font of the company name. To do this, I find it in the list of layers and select it with one click.
6) Now click on the “Text” tool in the menu on the left and select the desired font.
How to change the icon with Photopea:
1) To load a new icon into your logo, you need to delete / make an invisible icon, which is there by default. To do this, activate the “Move” tool (V) in the menu on the left and click on the “Eye” (layer visibility icon) next to the logo image in the menu on the right (see the screenshot).
2) After clicking the icon on the logo will disappear. Now you can upload your own icon. To do this, click “File” - “Open” and select your new icon on the computer. Please note that the icon should be in high resolution and on a transparent background (unless otherwise wanted).
3) The file will be opened in a new tab. In order to transfer this image to the tab with our logo, use the shortcuts:
- CTRL+A - select the whole image;
- CTRL+С - copy.
4) Now go to the tab with the logo and press CTRL + V to insert a new icon into the logo. It looked like this for me:
5) enlarge the image and make it proportional to the size of the text, activate the “Move” tool in the menu on the left again and check the “Transformation control” box.
6) Now, holding the “Shift” button on the keyboard, drag the corner of the image to enlarge it.
7) Change the color of the icon to match the text (or use the color you like best). How to do it? For this:
- choose the “Paint Bucket” tool;
- click on the color palette and set the desired color (color code);
- click on the image area twice to set the chosen color.
8) Have you made all the necessary changes? Save the image by clicking “File” - “Export as ..”.